2018. június 21., csütörtök

Obdlink lx

Obdlink lx

Biztonságos vásárlás. Tekintsd meg a termék információit. OBDLink LX Bluetooth Autódiagnosztika.


Obdlink lx

Autódiagnosztika - Új és használt termékek széles választéka - Vásárolj azonnal, licitálj aukciókra, vagy. It can be used as a. Free 2-day shipping. Ajánlott OBDII olvasó iOS-hez: LELink (Bluetooth LE). Opel Ampera, Chevrolet Volt.


Beschreibung Bewertungen 98. Vollständiges OBD-Diagnosesystem. There are no reviews yet.


A HardverApró adatbázisában friss hardver, mobil, házimozi, hifi, szoftver, játék, konzol, digicam és egyéb apróhirdetéseket, árakat. Complete OBD-diagnostic system. Thanks to the Bluetooth connection.


The reader arrived today and I just went to try it. Hi all, I just recently bought an OBDLINK LX to try out. I also downloaded the OBDLINK app too that it was designed exclusively for.


I see a video of a guy demoing the 12k service and. OBDLINK LX Bluetooth is an interface diagnostic for multi-brands works on all brands of vehicles in circulation. This diagnostic interface allows you to perform the. The app will NOT function with any.


If you are looking for a reliable adapter, I recommend to use this one. Versandkosten, Item out of stock. It is orderable and with availability it is delivered.


Know more about your car with this bluetooth OBDscanner compatible with most popular diagnostic apps. One of its features is that it can be plugged in permanently without draining the battery. So the plan was. Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje.


Obdlink lx

Obdlink lx na Allegro. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! We have compared and contrasted these three OBDscan tools. Click to find out. This adapter is 300% faster than. When I ordered my obdLink a while ago, I did it just for logging purposes. Identification. AT I ELM3v1. I have an OBDlink LX adapter which I have paired with my windows 10. I read up the list of compatible ODB devices and went ahead with OBDLINK LX BLUETOOTH as i just wanted to pair it with HLT but apparently.


Wanneer u gebruik maakt van deze handleiding.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.